Friday, October 5, 2012

DragonCon 2013


I know it seems a bit silly to be posting about next year's DragonCon while it's a little less than eleven months away, but four out of the five host hotels are already sold out. This is how crazy DragonCon is. There is only one host hotel still open, the Marriott Marquis, and that is because rooms for DragonCon go on sale October 10th. I'd say they will most likely sell out in less than an hour so if anyone hopes to get a room there get on the site as soon as they go on sale. Otherwise, there a ton of other hotels in the area that are up for grabs. The only downside to those is that there aren't any official events in those hotels and no DragonCon tv. That may not be a big deal to most people, but I gotta say, I love me some DragonCon tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment